Hotel Mulia May 17th ,2010
The seminar, which is named The ICA Asia Pacific Outreach Programis carried out through road shows which started from Australia, Indonesia, Kuala Lumpur- Malaysia, Singapore, and all the way to China.
The objective of this seminar is to educate the society about healthy sleep, which will leads to a better, healthy life.
ICA, an organization that cares for the health of your backbone, endorses all King Koil products.
KEYNOTE SPEAKER :
1. Ronald M. Hendrickson
2006-Present: Deputy Executive Director, International Chiropractors Association, Arlington, Virginia.
Membership services and communications director, health research and public policy advisory officer to international professional organization with members in all US states, Canadian provinces and 41 nations worldwide.
- Oversight of Association policy development and advocacy activities including interface with state and federal regulatory agencies, licensing boards, legislatures, standard setting and accreditation bodies and international health organizations,
- Management of the Association’s membership services and communications,
- Chair of the Association’s Council on Healthy Aging,
- Representing the Association before US and international public and NGO bodies,
- Member, ICA’s Clinical Guidelines Task Force,
- Lead researcher in ICA healthy sleep program,
- Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, Department of Political Science, Master of Arts, 1973-1974.
- London School of Economics and Political Science London, England, Master of Science in Economics, 1972-1973.
- George Washington University, Washington, DC, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1972.
2. Coralee Van Egmond, DC
1996 to Present: Director of Professional Development and Special Projects, International Chiropractors Association, Arlington, Virginia.
Senior staff director for professional program development, responsible for:
- The organization and implementation of a wide variety of activities, publications and programs.
- Direct the Association’s Information Resources Department, managing inquiry resource files, research references, news releases and feature articles, and publications for the professional, media, and the consumer.
- Development and coordination of special educational publications.
- Preparation and administration of public and legislative relations, media relations, patient education outreach and professional promotion, research & development, continuing education and professional programs and publications. Intradepartmental association administration.
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, IA, October 1982-June 1986, Doctor of Chiropractic.
- Georgetown University, Washington, D.C., May 1981-December 1981, Selected Courses from Curriculum; B.S. Nursing and Pre-Med Programs.
- Northern Virginia Community College, Annandale, VA , October 1980-July 1982 Pre-Med/Chiropractic Sciences Curriculum. Dean’s List.
- Smith College, Northampton, MA, September 1972 to May 1977, B.A., Major in Psychology, Emphasis in Developmental/Child Psychology.
- Sorbonne University and Selected Programs, Paris France, Junior Year Studies Abroad Program, 1975-1976. Dean’s List.
HONORS AND AWARDS
- ICA Award for Pentagon 9/11 Relief Site Leadership, presented for service October 2001
- ICA Outstanding Contribution Award, awarded June 2000
- Fellow, International Chiropractors Association, awarded 1997
- Who’s Who of American Women, awarded 1985
- Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels, appointed 1994
- The World Who’s Who of Women, International Biographical Centre, 1992
- Kentucky Chiropractic Society President’s Award, awarded1991
- Outstanding Young Women of America, 1985
*Related link: Seremonia Kompas
King Koil, as the only mattress brand recommended by International Chiropractors Associaton (ICA) held a Healthy Sleep Seminar in Hotel Mulia Jakarta on 17 May 2010. This seminar, in collaboration with ICA from USA, is aimed to provide thorough information that arerelated to backbone issues and also how to overcome those issues for Indonesian people. On the same occasion, ICA also presented a certificate to King Koil Indonesia as an appreciation for their concern on healthy sleep.
Ronald M. Hendriekson, Deputy Executive Director ICA - USA (left)
presented a certificate to Hendry Setiawan, President Director King Koil Indonesia (right)